Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FS-I


~~>@...My best area in school is our chapel. This is the place where I go when I don't understand people or the things around me. This is the place where I go when I have to make a hard decision, weighing things to do something good and avoid evil. I love this place because it is so blissful and solemn. I can reflect well for the things I have been committed. I love this place because this is the place where I can talk to God and loaden my burden. This is the place where I entrust my needs, my doubts, fears, happiness and my life. Because I know for Him nothing is impossible.

~~>@...The area in school which I think that is in need of improvement is the college comfort room. Because as I observed it is so smelly, some of the rooms are out of order, there is water shortage and it is dirty. I want a clean and safe comfort room. That is why it is called a comfort room to comfort yourself but it turns to making yourself sick of the things you have seen and smell.

BY : Kris A. Garsola

1 comment:

  1. kris, it should be the picture of the prayer room sa christ.

    ReplyDelete